Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Have Been Tagged !!!!!!!


I have bee Tagged by my Good Buddy Lee


My 12 Favourite Movies


1. Road Trip

2. American Pie

3. Face Off

4. Coyote Ugly

5.Click

6. Black Dog

7.Walking Tall

8. Without a Paddle

9. Pirates of the Carribean

10.Muumys

11. The Day after Tomorrow

12.Black Hawk Down


I am a very basic Movie watcher. Whatever is going at the Time I will watch.


The Layout above is one that I have just completed on MUD!!!
Both my boys get messy in Mud at any chance available. In the corner of the yard we have a small patch that the grass doesnt grow. My boys worked out that if you turn the Tap on it runs down the path and hits this patch and makes mud. Then they strip naked and play in the mud. I dont mind as it is healthy for children to get dirty. The very first time they did it I had a fit.
Thanks for stopping by
NicXX

3 comments:

jess said...

i love Coyote Ugly!!! great movie!!
Xx Jess

Siany said...

What a cute pic!! Thats so funny!! lol Love your movie choices!! Some funny ones in there!! xx Siany

leewoodside said...

Loving your layout!!!
Yep great list of movies.