Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Layout for a Circle Journal



This is a recent Layout that I completed for a Circle Journal that I am involved with. You had to answer questions and randomly put them into a layout. Everyone else just printed out strips and organised them on the page but I wanted to be different so I can up with this. It needs something else but not quite sure what yet.


I recently went to see Pink live in concert with my Buddy Lee. We had a fantastic time. Pink is the most amazing performer that I have seen.


I have just had a quiet weekend at home as I have had one of my boys in hospital with croup. So we stayed inside all weekend and didn't venture out of the house. Lots of DVDs got watched.


4 comments:

Lyn said...

Great layout . Good to see that you are updating your blog.

Siany said...

What a great idea for a layout!! It was really nice to meet you the other day!! Nice to hear you had a good time at the Pink concert!! xx Siany

jess said...

Hello!!
it was lovely to meet you in Leura the other day!! If your ever passing through again, let us know so we can meet up again!!
Thats cool you grew up in Narrabeen!! Thats where i live now!! I love your circle journal page!! great job!
Xx Jess

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!!!! Thanks for popping by and LOVE you CJ page! Was great to meet you for mornos that day and thanks for all your help and patience with the boys!
Take care matey!
Lus x