Thursday, June 28, 2007


This is a wall Hanging that I made for My Brother Andrew and sister in Law Bec for their new Baby Elise my Niece. I wanted my present to them to be completely different to your usual Baby clothes and products. I know that they will Love it. I used old drink coasters that I had laying around the house then just covered them in carstock and added photos and embelishments. I am very pleased how it turned out.
I have two more parts to add to this present. At Becs baby shower I got all the guests to write down a piece of advice. I am now putting these words of Wisdom into a mini book. I am then doing another mini book about families for them to cherish.
Cant half tell that I am a loving and excited Auntie!!!
Thanks for dropping by
Nic xx

2 comments:

Siany said...

That looks great!! I bet theyll love it!! It definitely is a *different* idea to the normal gifts!!

Lyn said...

This is gorgeous. I know that Bec and Andy will treasure it. Love Lyn xoxo